Emberwood I beg you to break up with her
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
sorry for the wait ;_;

The young girl explained how she had made her way to establishing her own claim. Star found a new respect for her- making one's own pack couldn't be as simple as she made it sound, she thought. The girl must have had a higher level of responsibility and maturity than Star had first assumed. But the girl was very humble indeed- "Aw, Ibis, don't say that, you're not ill-equipped!" Star chirped kindly. And then, her head tilted thoughtfully to the side. "A council- that seems like a great way to run a pack. I suppose you recieve a lot of different perspectives and can meet the pack's needs better that way." She commented. Courtfall was set up differently, but it seemed to be working fine so far. The lady Andraste did her part just as well as everyone else, and aside from the cougar that haunted their mountains, they had not met any major issues yet. Well- no major packwide issues. Star still thought that Cupid girl was a major bitch.

Ibis then introduces another name of a Swiftcurrent wolf- the leader? Her old, old ears expected to hear Scimitar, or maybe another familiar name who had risen in the ranks over time. But once again, there was no connection. Kavik. She shook her head. "No, sorry. I think maybe I'm a touch too old for this newer generation." She laughs, although the laugh held a tone of sadness. But that reminds her! "By the way, speaking of Swiftcurrent. I met with your father the other day. I didn't really get any clear information about Swiftcuurent's disbandment- but he told me to tell you to say hi," She chuckled heartily.
Messages In This Thread
I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 11, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 13, 2019, 11:14 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 17, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 17, 2019, 09:57 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - December 27, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 28, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 04, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 04, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: I beg you to break up with her - by RIP Star - January 17, 2020, 12:55 PM