Fox's Glade where you gon' be at?
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
All Welcome 
okay, it's back up now. @Xan

the valley's border made for a decent resting place. blondine slept there until sunset, then rising and moving on in her search. larus was back there so she knew that she would eventually return, but not until she found indra. they would be able to make their peace, get that closure, and move on. that's what she'd planned for, at least.

past stone circle and straight north were the foxlands, a place that blondine hadn't missed. she marched through the territory, guard up for any territorial critters that might've been lurking. damn foxes, she muttered, always wanna ruin my day.
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Forever wandering, loitering in lands that were likely better left behind; yet he could not part with them, these lands that only ones he knew. He was always on the move, travelling from one territory to the next, but never straying far from the valley. He took notice of recent movement with his former home as of late, the comings and goings of wolves, yet he did not approach a single one—what grounds did he have to do so now, his home no longer his to own?

Away from the valley, Alexander found himself deep within the glade. Absent in mind, he hardly knew where he was until the scream of a fox caught his attention, reminding him. Oh, he thought, then shrugged it off—it didn’t really matter where he was. All that mattered was that he keep moving, eyes staring blankly ahead.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
the huntress continued on her rampage, stamping out her anger with each step. there was another wolf travelling on a path perpendicular to her own, but blondine didn't realize until a near collision. she drew back with a gasp — oh! — and opened her mouth to apologize.

excuse me, dear, she laughed, then taking a step back, my mind was off huntin' foxes. blondine turned her face to widen the view of her remaining eye. it was then that the realization set in, one that brought both comfort and concern. 

instead of stopping to make sure her assumption was correct, the huntress turned and left without another word.