Haunted Wood I see you're heading back here; you must be finished
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Joining 
@Daivya! Please let her post first. ♥ Takes place directly after this thread. Dunno if Ven's still in the haunt atm, but BH's assuming he is.

Just as he assured her, they arrived in good time. Black Hat gave her a passing glance before raising his crown to call for a packmate. The message was clear: "Come see what I've found, but it's not urgent." He didn't call for Vengeance in particular, predicting the warlord would not be pleased to find him with another woman in tow. And yes, last time that didn't go over well, but this one would be no captive. Unlike Radar, she came here by choice, and she was willing to lend a helping set of jaws. Still, he wasn't in the mood to have that discussion right now, especially right in front of his shiny new toy.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
Domineered; that is what she felt, motionless before the great forest - a daisy, emanating through the wooded offshoot. And yet, she pondered, as willowy steps halted alongside the anomalous man, it held a minacious beauty. It was a land of the strong, she deduced, and although she might have been afraid, this was the will of destiny, was it not? That she must come here, now, for the man had slithered into her path so perfectly, it must be fate which had led her here, to serve these men.

Yes, she would heal, she would raise, and she would succour. It was her very purpose.

Lips remained sealed - as though locked in urbanity, as she stood beside the man, couth, meek. She was but a doll, poised in decorum, awaiting the nightwalkers' jurisdiction.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
The General had been stalking along the borders of their woods, her pace relaxed knowing fair well those who were smart would stay away. Anyone who dared trespass would meet an ugly fate just as those who had have experienced already. It was then that she heard the call and made her way to Black Hat's waiting spot.

Upon her arrival, she found the ugly sight of the twisted wolf and at his side, a woman... she was much more pretty than most who came this way. Even her features suggested she could be kind, so why was she here? What's this Hattie? Aren't you tired of losing toys? She practically cooed the words as she circled the duo, seeking a closer look at the newcomer.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
Oh bollocks, it was her. Feigning offense, he said, How could you say such a thing, dear Alison? Daivya is no toy, she is a nurse willing to lend a paw. The emphasis was on "willing", which was a key difference between she and Radar. He wouldn't let this bitch taint his image in front of her before he'd even had his fun. Only a fool would turn away a nurse for a mercenary pack, wouldn't you agree? The passive-aggression was palpable.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
her mentor's call is enough to rouse her from uneasy sleep and drift towards the borders, even if it isn't directed toward her specifically. she takes her time in coming, and only manage to catch the tail-end of his words. it is hardly difficult to put two and two together, however, and when she finally glances at the woman, it is with distaste. "we have serem." she does not see the need for two nurses, especially if that is all the woman is good for. but mild curiosity quiets any other doubts she might have as she glances back to the general.
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
The garnering of interest, approval of existance, it was something she had always sought - but this, this is not what greeted her upon the borders of the nightwalkers. Sleepy eyes of violet widened in their soundless surprise; for a man to utter harsh words was perspicious, digestible, but a woman? It was something she had scarcely witnessed before this moment, and to say she was unfazed would be nothing more than a lie. Still, her tongue held; if she must serve, she would serve without question.

Silence was her friend, of course... and that she would be, until a woman of youth poured from the shadows to whisper her thoughts. Daivya chewed her lip with meticulous care, before sucking a breath through her teeth and deciding it was time for her pledge. "I am a healer, but a midwife, too - I will ensure the new generation survive, if that is what may be requested of me." A quaint dip of her chin, and she reversed back to her previous composure, refined in respectful modesty.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ