Firestone Hot Springs What's another cold night?
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
All Welcome 
Sera had been laying low for some time now and yet, much to her surprise, her past hadn't found her yet. She wasn't sure if it was because they couldn't find her or that they just decided to let her go. Either way, she was relieved but couldn't help but still feel a little weary as well. What they show up the moment her guard was down? Sera shivered at the thought as if she were responding to the cold winter air.

Under the night sky, she arrived at an unknown place. The dominating smell filled her nostrils and though she wasn't sure how she felt about it, the warmth from the water was very alluring. Curiously she stood by the water's edge with the thought of dipping her paw in but she was hesitant. For now, she just closed her tired eyes and savored the warmth around her. It was definitely better than sitting in the cold. Really she should have been finding a place to sleep for the night but despite how tired she was there she stood by one of the water spots in the area as small flakes fell from the sky.
"I can't see in the stormy weather
I can't seem to keep it all together
I can't swim the ocean like this forever
And I can't breathe..."
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
-6C°, currently it is overcast and set at night. Located in Kintla Flatlands, firestones hot springs | ooc notes: hola! hope you don't mind grump master sliding in

The chill of winter continued, it felt more and more like home as frost clung to the leaves of the trees and plants that surrounded them. Though the lack of prey put a damper on his love of winter and the cold, he tried to keep a level head on the matter. 

Not wanting to have a repeat of the last few weeks by getting lost against any time soon, Rosencrantz took his time to investigate the neighboring lands. To try and familiarize himself with what surrounded the plateau so that should a case of another turnaround occur, that he should find a familiar path sooner than he did this time. 

A pleasant surprise was that of the hot springs. Oh how his aching body yearned to dip into the waters and relax his tense muscles - even if the stink was intense, he could ignore such a thing if it meant unwinding in the warmth of the pools. The first he came across had another being in there, something he didn't notice until too late. Already approaching the pool, Rosencrantz submerged himself into the water without a word or a glance offered to the other body who sat within. Body sliding into the water with little effort like a knife on warm butter, slicing easily through the liquid and finding his own seat.

No. He would mind his own business. Letting out a heavy sigh as he already could feel the dirt and grime washing away, muscles easing their tense grasp on his body...
New Threads: closed
13 Posts
Ooc —
He was starving. He hadn't eaten in a long time. He had been trying to find prey but they had moved or gone underground. Either way he couldn't reach them. He kept searching hoping to find something to eat. Then he saw something dash to the left. He chased after it hoping to find something to eat.

Whatever it was, it was fast. He ran through the cold night until he lost it. He growled in frustration. That was his chance for a meal. Then he saw it again. He pounced on it. It was a leaf. He had chased a stupid leaf. Had he not eaten in so long that he was seeing things. No it must be something else.

He started coughing but he wandered on thinking. He hadn't eaten which made him weaker. He thought to himself. Maybe because I am weak I am sick. So that's what could be making me see things. Without looking where he was going he ended up at a hot spring. He saw 2 wolves-no. He shook his head they where deer. 2 big deer. He laughed at his luck. They changed between wolf and deer before settling on deer. He didn't care what they were. They were meat. "Come to me my deer meal" he said. He growled and charged his prey.
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine
Random Event 
I don't mind at all! Thank you both for joining me! Looks like this is going to be fun lol!

There was no regret with her decision to enter the water. Her aching muscles certainly welcomed the heat. She was strongly expected to be alone enjoying her moment when movement caught her eyes. Her ears perked up with alert in the direction of the origin. Cerulean eyes locked onto a white figure of a wolf who approached and made their way into the very body of water she rested in without much of an acknowledgment. 

It wasn't that she found him rude or anything. Sera was just simply surprised beyond words. She didn't know what to say or do. It appeared as though, perhaps, he didn't even want her to say anything. Would she be rude if she did? Or would she be rude if she didn't? All the while, she soon realized she had been staring at him while trying to figure out what to do next. She diverted her eyes. Suddenly the water looked extremely interesting. 

Now she just felt awkward. He probably thought she was staring at him due to the mark on his face, if he even noticed. But it definitely was not the case. Her lips parted to offer a hello at the very least and leave it at that. If he wanted to continue that would be his choice. However, she barely took in a breath before a loud voice out of nowhere interrupted her. It even made her jump a little as she whipped her head to the direction. ...Did I hear him say...deer meal? The question wasn't necessarily for the other male with her. She was more talking to herself. Her eyes narrowed slightly trying to get a good view of the source and that was when she noticed what appeared to be a dark wolf heading their direction. Sera looked behind her thinking there may actually be a deer behind them but there was nothing that she could notice.

Wait...he couldn't possibly mean...
And I can't breathe..."
13 Posts
Ooc —
He charged towards the deer at full speed. The female one appeared to have spoken but he didn't care. He chose to attack the female deer because she would probably be the easiest to catch in his underfed state. He ran alone the edge of the hot spring. But he slipped on a wet rock and fell face first into the hot water.

His head banged against the bottom of the spring. It stung like crazy but he swam to the surface. He swam in the direction of the female deer. When he was close enough he lunged towards her. Although he was dampened by water his determination was sky high as he sailed towards the deer.
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Ripper, try not to skip anyone in the thread, please! Not without their permission, of course, <3 It made my reply a little tougher to do since I had to catch up somehow :(

He paid no mind to his hot spring companion, ears lax above his crown as he tried to let his mind wander peacefully and let his muscles unwind from their previous adventure. She didn't try to speak with him and neither did he with her, just as he wanted it; Rosencrantz wasn't the social type after all. He kept his back to her, but ears facing the woman who shared his bath to keep tabs on her in some way. 

What he did catch was not a woman's voice, but further than where she sat, was a man who spoke mad words. This was when he turned to face him, and by proximity, the woman as well. Brows furrowing in response, a frown etching along his mug, he was careful to keep that one eye on the feral man who dared to approach closer. Hm.. He grunted softly, wadding through the waters, closer to the female while keeping his eye on their new companion.

He didn't feel that was dangerous... nor that he could trust her, but perhaps she held no desire to start a fight with him. So he approached, closing some distance while turning just enough to keep facing the man who was now circling their pool. Stay. He said cooly, the word aimed to the female. Should she run it would only spell disaster more so for her. Their new companion was feral looking and might give chase to anyone who caught his wild attention. 

The male fell into the water not-so gracefully between them, immediately charging toward the female and Rosencrantz sprung into action. No! Face me! Cutting through the water with a lunge of his own, teeth reaching out to grab the feral man by the scruff, back, haunch or tail, it all depended on how quick either of the males moved in this sluggish pace within the water. All Rose was certain of, was that he would stop this one from targetting the female.
New Threads: closed
13 Posts
Ooc —
He heard the male call out behind him. He decided to change targets. He dove under the water. One thing not known by most was that he was an expert swimmer. He swam right under the male deer's body. He swam upwards with a great deal of force. He was prepared to claw and bite the males belly.
10 Posts
Ooc — Korine

This situation seemed to be getting worse and confusing by the minute. The closer the strange dark male came the more she realized the difference in size they were. In fact, she was the smallest of the wolves there so immediately she felt like she had the disadvantage if this were to become a fight. She stood where she sat while the white male moved closer to her. They both appeared to be watching the male circle them. At this point, she didn't know what to do or what was going to happen. Her heart raced in her chest and she even took a few deep breaths to try and calm it but it remained the same. The thought of running came to mind but when the smooth voice of the white male told her to stay she obeyed. There was some comfort with the thought that this wolf was going to help her...hopefully.

The sound of a splash pulled her gaze from the one wolf to the rather feral one who had crashed into their pool with zero grace at all. It took her for a surprise. However, it was the black wolf charging at her shortly after that made her feel as though the air left her lungs. Her ears flattened against her skull out of reflex and it took everything to remain where she was. Sera was fully expecting to have to fight the large beast off of her or deal with the pain he may inflict. Yet, the other shouted for the crazed wolf to pay attention to him instead which seemed to work. Wide eyes watched as the black wolf charged the male with intentions of inflicting harm. It appeared the white wolf's attack missed as the other dove under the water. This was bad. Should she do something? But she would only be in the way, wouldn't she? The last thing she wanted to do was make things worse for the wolf who was trying to help her. 
And I can't breathe..."