Noctisardor Bypass Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets.
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Spook smiled, but Pheiros could tell that there was something off about it. And then he started talking about home and some things he had left there, and he could tell that the other juvenile was pretty down about it. For some reason he didn't really understand yet, he wanted to help him and make him feel better. He smiled a little in return. Well, what if you and I went together? he asked. Pheiros missed the creek too, and he wouldn't mind visiting. We would be safe together, and I could help you find your stuff and carry it back, he added. Surely Arbiter would be okay with that. Just in case, though, he added: I mean, if you think that would be okay with your mom. He'd hate to do anything that would get him in trouble or upset Arbiter, especially after everything that she had done for him. And he didn't think getting Spook in trouble would be a good way to start a friendship with him either.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Church, women are like Voltron. The more you can hook up, the better it gets. - by Pheiros - January 13, 2020, 04:10 PM