Hoshor Plains But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark
Big Man, Walking In The Park
198 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ranger
The titan was keen on meeting the wolves of Kaistleoki, so far he met Hiero who was a charming wolf and Ira, a woman of command and no-nonsense. Connor was keen on making good impressions with every member he met, for he wanted good relations with the wolves around him so that they could work together better. The cinnamon wolf made his way through the territory with his joints moving smoothly as butter and his eyes sliding from left to right to check every inch he stepped with his ears swiveling towards any sound that came rolling into his ears. 

Connor was making a peaceful journey until a smaller wolf came into his view, but he had to squint his eyes to make sure that it was a wolf. The titan perked up, perhaps this was a packmate that he had yet to meet, so the man quickened his pace to a trot with a smile on his face. But he knew better than to sneak up on someone so he slowed to a stop as he was fast approaching her with his head tilting a bit to the side for he wondered what she was fiddling with, or if she was even fiddling at all. Connor practically towered over her even if he was at a bit of a distance, "hello," he began with a curious look, "my name is Connor, I um, I am new here and I was wondering if you need help with anything." His curious expression formed a little encouraging grin and he gave a small tail wag for he was excited to meet new wolves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But there's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark - by Connor - January 05, 2020, 02:32 AM