Moonspear can you see me?
fragile
57 Posts
Ooc — Hero
So into her activity of catching and chasing snowflakes, the woman didn't notice the male until he was well within her eye sight, his presence made her pause nearly midstride. She lifted her head quickly, a beard of snow covered the underside of her mouth, licking away at it quickly she smiled sheepishly at the higher ranking male and settled to her haunches with embarrassment. "I...I..." she started off, not knowing how to finish the sentence and wondering if the male even cared at this moment. He had probably come after following the scent of her heat-- it didn't help that her playful nature had carried it even stronger into the wind. She didn't move, fearful of moving the smell around even further and nervous about what he wanted from her, she hadn't meant to cause any trouble but then again maybe he had come for something more official. "can I do something for you?" she asked, always prepared for service.
I have returned back to work full time and am also taking care of a newborn so bare with me in regard to replies. I will make it a priority to reply to threads at least within a week, if you have concerns do not hesitate to PM me and I can make our thread a higher priority. Posts are typically responded to by the weekend!
Messages In This Thread
can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 05, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 08, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 09, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:23 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 13, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Katya Noir - January 25, 2020, 11:18 PM
RE: can you see me? - by Arcturus - January 28, 2020, 08:55 PM