Moonspear we all have a hunger
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
familiar faces arrive, and she shifts slightly so that the unsightly empty patch along her flank is hidden to the best of her abilities, straightening tired limbs. "I'm alright." she answers, voice more sure of it than she is. she blinks, some of the exhaustion lessening it's hold, she thinks, for an instant. bitter fear is the cause; that after all this time they'll turn her away. without her brother, she is aimless; without the promise to find him again, she may have faded away long ago. 

"I was hunting. I went too far, got turned around. After that, it's hard to remember—I was sick, feverish, and things didn't make sense." she remembers leaving. a hunting trip had been her intent, really, but a much stronger presser was the need to be alone after all that's happened. she glances to her brother, an anchor, suddenly, and continues. "I don't know how long. There was a woman, I think, who helped me. She told me she knew the way back, but I can hardly remember her. It might have been because I was sick, or—" she glances to Drago, who'd already made the second option clear. she hated the idea of it, all the time she'd wasted, but knew it was all too real a possibility. 

"about a month ago, she vanished. I tried to find Moonspear, but I'd ended up far to the east." it feels incomplete, fractured, punctuated now and again by pauses in which she takes a breath. "I found Teekon, eventually, and then Drago." she wants to stop, to lea against her brother, in the least, but fear is an apt motivator and she remains upright, though wavers.
Messages In This Thread
we all have a hunger - by Isilmë - January 07, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Dirge - January 07, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Arcturus - January 07, 2020, 07:19 AM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Dragomir - January 07, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Isilmë - January 11, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Dirge - January 12, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Arcturus - January 12, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Dirge - January 22, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: we all have a hunger - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 10:10 PM