Qeya River i have burned & burned
38 Posts
Ooc — viz
gleipnir does not move despite the taunt pull of his muscles; pulling tight like a bow string ready to be sprung loose. with sakhmet present to temper the dark of his nature, to translate so that what is spoken might not go mistranslated and misunderstood; he remains the unchained. a coy tilt of his head and glacial gaze follows the woman's movements as she wags her tail and falls to her shoulder, exposing her belly. a gesture that gleipnir understands well.

it is meant to appease him and he supposes it does; and yet his veins thrum as he feeds and thrives off of the shift of power this gives him.

annoyance that she doesn't answer his question swells fast within his chest like the rising of a high tide and it shows in the flutter of his ears, the whip of his tail as he ghosts towards her a step. it does not occur to him that perhaps she doesn't speak common either. unfortunately for her, everyone else appears to speak it ( heavy accents that nearly turn it into gibberish to him aside ) and he assumes that she does too.

so, gleipnir tries something else. something easier. name? though less of a question and more of a demand. thoughts flicker briefly to sakhmet and he finds himself bristling again, unsure if this woman means harm to his valkyrie despite her absence at his side for the moment.
sakhmet is welcome to join in any of gleipnir's threads @ any time.
i am, like everything, a lowly mix /
of the divine, the bestial —
Messages In This Thread
i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Gleipnir - January 11, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i have burned & burned - by Shockwave - January 11, 2020, 02:53 PM