Blacktail Deer Plateau i lie awake and watch you sleep
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve was moving perpendicular to Huā's trail through the woods, on a hunt of a different variety. She was finally feeling ready to search for Clementine and was on her sister's trail when she spotted the black-and-white figure of Huā moving through the trees. For a fleeting instant, Nieve's heart did a strange flip-flop in her chest. She hadn't noticed before, having been more focused on Ying's behaviour, but the woman reminded her starkly of Caiaphas.

Not in mannerism, oh no—Ying seemed to match that more—but in appearance. Caiaphas had had only the black head, while Huā had other markings, and the brilliant yellow of the Eyjolfur's gaze was lacking in Huā's, but nonetheless, Huā reminded her of the former Alpha.

She realized her mouth had gone dry and shook herself out of it, trotting to try to catch up with the other female while lifting her nose to try to detect what she was after. The scent of raccoon reached her soon after; she slid up through the trees and flanked the Iota, offering a hushed, want a partner? She didn't know the sea wolf very well, but she'd thought she was a decent and reasonable sort of wolf. That was all the reason Nieve needed to want to know her better.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 11, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 13, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 14, 2020, 09:01 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - January 31, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - January 31, 2020, 11:57 PM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Huā - February 01, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: i lie awake and watch you sleep - by Nieve - February 02, 2020, 09:42 AM