Sunbeam Lair i have become death, the destroyer of worlds
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
<3

the woman — bhediya, he reminds himself — realizes he has stuck to the mouth of the lair and turns to face him, laying it out that she's trusting him and that she hopes he can return the favor. marred brow twitches above his blind eye as he contemplates her words. it's a fair exchange, all in all and he isn't sure how to correct her without unpacking all of his baggage upon her. i was never allowed to speak to or be in a close proximity to women that weren't my own blood without my father's wrath bearing down upon me wasn't exactly something he wishes to be well known.

old, regularly reinforced habits died horribly hard.

that's fair. salvatore eventually admits, figuring that it's easier to let her believe that trust was his issue and not the inherent feeling of dread in the pit of his stomach that tells him his father will appear out of no where and blind him in his other eye; as was once threatened. so, he follows her inside the lair finding that if offers shelter from the cooling wind.

she's even made herself a little homestead out of growth and moss and on tells him which bed is her's as she lays upon it. what made you decide to come up here? it's pretty isolated ...aren't you lonely? he asks casually as he circles a bed and lowers down in a stretch. as far as he could immediately tell, she was alone.
Messages In This Thread
i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by Bhediya - January 12, 2020, 02:14 PM
RE: i have become death, the destroyer of worlds - by RIP Salvatore - January 12, 2020, 04:35 PM