Moonspear i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
the girl pauses, listening to the creak of firs all around as the wind pushes through them. isi shivers as it rakes through her threadbare pelt, watching a finch as it is buffeted by the winds. the week on the mountain has done her good; new fur, whispy and close-cropped, covers lightly the bald patch across her flank, and the sharpest edges of her silhouette, where bone had pressed taut against skin, have softened. 

pawsteps behind her; the girl turns to see the mountain queen. auds fold, tail lowers and wags in glad subservience. "hydra," she greets, lips curving around her snaggle tooth. she is glad to see the woman, despite her anxieties. her gaze flickers to the hare she carries, and her stomach tightens. swallowing her gaze returns to the queen. "thank you, for taking me in again. I'll be better as soon as possible." she promises. despite the assurances of her brother, and the comfort in his nearness, she'd been unable to quell the worries that once they found her to be a liability (which she firmly believed she was, at least, in the moment) they'd oust her again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't feel anything anyway; let's show them the only way - by Isilmë - January 16, 2020, 06:33 AM