Hoshor Plains Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat!
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Before she could poke along any further, the stranger was all friendly and absolutely ready to go at a level that she was surprised to see. Syrma's bright eyes were a little bit at first as she listened, half taken aback, but it all started to settle into place by the moment. Packmate, check, her nose said, and such a reception as that had definitely not been unwelcoming. This was a very real  opportunity for something not boring, hopefully! She could go with this and was determined to try to pull it together. I'm Syrma, she said, suddenly straightening out her stance as if to help get her uneasiness to loosen up--and more importantly, get away from her.

A little! she yapped, because of course she was startled at first but it was fine--she had it under control. Juuust because I've never seen you before! Are you new? she tilted her head. So are you doing anything? Like... tracking something...? the juvenile asked, leaning forward a bit to sniff a bit towards her way even more now that she had a good chance.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Curiosity killed the cat... Good thing I'm not a cat! - by Syrma - January 24, 2020, 12:42 AM