Blacktail Deer Plateau you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine
163 Posts
Ooc —
I'm fine, was what Raleska's tongue said, but her body and her eyes said otherwise. If Nieve was more experienced with negative emotions and all their causes, she might recognize the look of being haunted in the Gamma's eyes, the worn lines of her face or the exact differences in her tone. Alas, all she knew was that her friend was not fine, but she wouldn't push Raleska to talk about it. Nieve wasn't always fine, either. Sometimes the grief of her missing siblings weighed heavy on her mind, but she preferred not to dwell on it too much. Talking about it only made it worse and she suspected Raleska felt similarly about whatever was bothering her.

So the girl focused on talk of the sea instead, hoping that would put Raleska more at ease. I'd like to, she shared, bending her neck to gnaw an itch on her paw. I don't think maman really wants to, though. Erzulie didn't discuss these things too much with her daughter, but Nieve suspected that her dear mama blamed the coastline for the fracturing of her family. Maybe she was just naive about these things, though. Do you think we'd be able to go back soon? If we do, I mean. This, she delivered in a hopeful tone.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:23 PM