Blacktail Deer Plateau you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine
163 Posts
Ooc —
Sounds good, she agreed, bobbing her head in an eager nod. She'd try to remember to ask Rosalyn about it next time they spoke. Nieve had been meaning to find out more, anyway, perhaps via the use of her own four feet, so having Raleska would make any trip down the coast both safer and easier. She yearned to know if the place her mothers heralded from was as lovely as the Sound, or perhaps lovelier even than that. She recalled the trip to Drageda's cliff and swallowed down a faintly sour taste in her mouth.

I'll let you know when I find out, Nieve said, gathering her slim figure and rising to her feet. It was high time she got back to her duties, but she couldn't help hesitating a little. Whatever was eating Raleska likely hadn't been resolved here, where neither one of them had so much as touched upon it, and it felt wrong leaving her friend in that state. But Nieve knew not to push it, so she settled for offering, hey, Raleska? If you ever wanna talk or anything... I'm always here.

With a tight-lipped smile meant to dispel any tension that might arise from the over, she waved her tail and prepared to be on her way, if the Eyjolfur had nothing else to say.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
RE: you shove your bright lights, big city, back where the sun don't shine - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 09:54 PM