Sunbeam Lair bury the hatchet
blackbird
47 Posts
Ooc — mochi
sainah or sohim, the names feel foreign upon his tongue as he says them: surely as not straightforward as 'frankie' or his mother's preferred nickname 'stitch'. i'll try to remember those. he says with a sheepish grin that subtly says he makes no promises. he doesn't come right out and admit to her that he isn't religious and the idea is kind of hard for him to get behind but ...as she hasn't said it was absolutely mandatory he doesn't see it being too much of an issue, presumably.

salvatore hasn't really expected her to turn to him for suggestions on how to handle wolves at the borders or trespassers. killgrave was all aggression on and off the borders. from what he's seen thus far of bhediya he can't say that he sees her taking the aggressive approach. personally, i like the 'stony and cautious until proven otherwise' approach. once proven that they are looking to join or are here on friendly terms then i try to loosen up and not be so much of a hard ass. he laughs with a small shake of his head — as if he knew how to be anything else. guess it's best to tailor things on what kinda place you're trying to build here. obviously, security is important especially if you're aim is to build a family. you wanna protect the cubs and properly vet interested wolves, make sure they're sound and not gonna walk off with the cubs or something. or slaughter them because they do not come of their own loins as killgrave had done.

as for trespassers ...i say act with aggression. anyone that crosses the borders is a 'hurt first, ask questions later' case. i'm not sayin' they gotta be killed but they should definitely have consequences to their actions. otherwise, they keep coming back. stealing food and resources or hurting our own. or start telling their friends or something. 'open borders' wasn't his thing — and maybe that was too much of his old man in him. for a moment, he blanches, the scars of his face paling significantly as he makes the connections of just how much he sounded like the usurper king in that moment; but the blackbird shakes it off.

but uh, at the end of the day i'll do it how you want me to, boss.
Messages In This Thread
bury the hatchet - by RIP Salvatore - January 14, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by Bhediya - January 15, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by RIP Salvatore - January 16, 2020, 04:45 AM
RE: bury the hatchet - by Bhediya - January 16, 2020, 08:34 AM
RE: bury the hatchet - by RIP Salvatore - January 16, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: bury the hatchet - by Bhediya - January 16, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by RIP Salvatore - January 16, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by Bhediya - January 16, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by RIP Salvatore - January 16, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by Bhediya - January 16, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: bury the hatchet - by RIP Salvatore - January 16, 2020, 04:15 PM