Moonspear Pluto has been declared imaginary
99 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The sound of his laughter caused her ears to fall back, taken by surprise. Why was he laughing? Did she say something funny? Whatever budding ease was formerly felt was immediately scared away, body rigid and gaze searching for anything to focus on other than him; she was reminded instantly that making any effort whatsoever was not an easy task, not after going so long without any real interactions. But, luckily—or unluckily, she couldn’t decide just yet—for her, he seemed to have no difficulty steering the conversation.

When he spoke again, her unasked question was answered: he was looking for food, possibly company. Almost instantly she found herself wondering if her approach was a disturbance, only for the thought to be (partially) laid to rest by his offer. “I…” A walk she could do, she was sure of it. It would be just the same as her usual wanderings, only with someone else there, too. “Yes, I would like to join you,” she decided. “We can look for food on our walk, too…? If—if you want to, I mean.” She threw a glance his way, more curious than anything, but didn’t linger—the more she stared, acknowledging that there was someone else there, the more nervous and out-of-place she felt.

Reminding herself to breathe and relax, she nearly missed his introduction. “I’m Yama,” she returned shortly after, bringing herself back into focus. “I haven’t… I guess I haven’t been around much to meet you before now.” Or anyone else, for that matter; Yama could only name those within the pack that she was directly related to, all others yet to be properly met outside of official meetings. But she was trying to get better, slowly but surely.
Messages In This Thread
Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 15, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - January 20, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 02, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 04, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 17, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 18, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - March 02, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - March 16, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - April 01, 2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 12:37 PM