Nova Peak just wait a while, for the right day
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
All Welcome 
Today it was time for Kiwi to seek out the more irritating of her charges.  She wanted to see what @Aerasha had to offer, so she summoned her, the call sounding imperiously from the lower reaches of the peaks.  If she was around, then good.  If she wasn't... strike one.  She should be near enough at this point to answer a summons when needed, unless she had specified otherwise.

The smaller wolf waited impatiently, her eyes trained on the lands below.  She was anticipating this... the lesson should be a good one.  Enjoyable for her; perhaps less so for her pupil.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
Unfamilar yet familiar, she hasn't been summoned in so long, it brought a grin to her face for the change. Silence was often a given within the times of being a loner, and being wanted was always nice, even if the calling wasn't the best of reasons. Though while coming to the summons, she made zero haste to sashay her self on over, and took sweet time to finding Kiwi.

"Heeeeeey.~" What kind of games will they play today?
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She kept her waiting long enough that Kiwi wondered if she was even going to show.  She'd been in no hurry, it was obvious, but Kiwi hadn't told her to.  Lucky, or that'd be strike one itself, she thought churlishly.

Attack me, she replied, without any introduction.  She squared up her stance and turned slightly sideways, head and shoulders down in preparation.  As she did, she watched carefully. She wanted to see what Aerasha did with the sudden orders.

when we get into the actual fight, if you want Aerasha to potentially get one over on her, we can roll for it! Idk how proficient she is supposed to be <3
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
id like to leave it up to roles! if we get that far, she is probably horrible at fighting, a pretty princess who gets fat easily LOL

"Oohhhh?" Without greeting, the coffee-lady was given a command, to attack. How intriguing, she thought as Aerasha strode near, not picking up a fighter stance, but still the same carefree aura she always gave. She actually, if memory served, was never officially trained to fight as most heirs would be, for her brother came to be, and was quickly to ascend his role of the to-be King. Hunting too, was quite an issue.~

"Here I gooooo.~" While listening, it was a rather sad attempt as it almost seemed like a slow-motion film, as Aerasha was going to literally, just bump into her. Perhaps if she gave enough force, it could be a body slam like the meatbag she is, but then again, it's her. She doesn't have much strength.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She wasn't taking this seriously.  Kiwi watched and her fur prickled as Aerasha agreed, but simply bumped into her with a lackadaisical comedy.  She wasn't laughing.

No.  Kiwi uttered the single word fiercely, then without warning, she lunged at the other she wolf.  Her jaws sought to connect with her and, if she succeeded, she'd use the woman's off-kilter weight against her.  Perhaps if she slammed her into the dirt, she'd realize this wasn't a game.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
It was still but yet a game to Aerasha, going as far as saying, "Woaahhh.~" when it was connected, and she was thrown. Yet, there was no flinching, nor' signs she felt hurt. She was perfectly okay, with a perhaps sickening, sweet smile plasted upon her face. She let it be, being grappled to the floor as the other did mean harm to the Princess, but the harm would never be realized.

"We are, playing taaag?~" The coffee-toned wolf chuckled lightly as she threw a joke to Kiwi.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi was stuck somewhere between puzzled interest and annoyance as she slammed her new recruit to the ground and was simply responded to as if the whole thing was a joke.  This wasn't the reaction she wanted.  She needed wolves who would defend and protect and Aerasha showed an irritating lack of anything.

Kiwi gritted her teeth and stepped back, then lowered her head with a growl.  Attack me.  Like you mean it.  Like I was an intruder stealing your only meal in weeks.  She commanded it, trying to convey intensity.  If Aerasha only knew games, then Kiwi would need to re evaluate.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Buttt, we could share the meal?" She had dealt enough with starvation as well as being over-fed and didn't care much, thus simply played the sharing game. Wasn't it that simple, to offer a bit of it instead of resulting to stealing, "besidessss, i'm not a fighter." Kiwi wouldn't get far with Aerasha, as she definitely wasn't an attacker, more of a jester then anything.

"I'm, a lover.~"
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi rolled her eyes and squared her shoulders.  This was pointless.  She could take a hit, which was pretty impressive, but what even was the rest of this? Share!?

Yeah?  Well, what if an invader comes? What if they attack your packmate?  She took an aggressive step forward.  What if I was about to kill Enkhtuya, right here, right in front of you?  This was the last thing she knew to try.  She didn't know what she'd do if it didn't work.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Hmmm," what a good question, "uhmmm, i'll... Tackle of frienddshiiip.~" Aerasha was overflowing with love and affectionate, a constant aroma of flowers seem to follow alongside, and soothed others, or annoyed them, it was her solution. A tackle of love and affection, a friendship example! Perhaps it didn't work on a white wolf days ago, but nontheless she would try!

"Oohhh, I wouldn't, liiike that. Dooo, you want a tackle of looveee?~" Though honestly it'd be the same effort she gave earlier.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Even then she wouldn't.  What even was a tackle of love?!  Kiwi just stared at her for a long moment, utterly taken aback, and then didn't even bother hiding her disgusted sigh.

Have you ever been a part of any pack?  How the hell have you survived this long? Kiwi demanded.  She'd be dead at least twice over if she didn't fight back.  It didn't occur to her that those were fights of her own making; well, one had been.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"I was.. In my Kingdom as the lovely Princess,~" she was spoiled, yet not. Privileged to do nothing however also cursed, to do literally nothing. She was a neglected princess, to be precise, nontheless somehow turned up to a flowery  and lovely lady, "aaanddd, Easthollow." Then after a while, ended up in the bison pack.

"aaanddd, because i'm adorable.~" The world seemed to take pity on Aerasha, as she charmed her way through and somehow was alive, and plump.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
This was pointless.  She'd have to figure something else out otherwise this wolf was going to be gone.  Not every wolf in her pack needed to be a great warrior, but they did all need to be useful.  And she just couldn't see, right now, how 'love' and hugs or whatever would at all suit her needs.

Forget it. She said with a small, impatient growl, and she turned on her heel to go without further comment.  She was more frustrated than ever over her seeming inability to snag anyone worthwhile and didn't really feel like sticking around to chat.

wrap in favor of our new?  God I love her so much lmfaooo
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
ya
now ur stuck with her

"Byeeeee.~" Aerasha didn't stop her leader from leaving and waved her cloudy paws toward Kiwi as she went away. Poor leader, seemed so downhearted when departing! However was this the test? Did she pass? The Princess wasn't kicked out, so it sure seemed like it!

Another win.