Emberwood But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must
174 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Her heart began to race, a sickening sensation pooling in her stomach as opinions and accusations were tossed back and forth about the nice man she had met. Lainie listened her eyes wide and young mind struggling to process everything happening. Bhediya and Pyg were mates. Pyg said that mates loved one another more than anything in the world. A woman spoke up passionately defending Pygmalion and she listened intently, her heart hurting for the woman as she was also told she wasn't welcome just for supporting him. She opened her mouth to protest, for that was just too much for her handle but was cut off by her father who spoke out and addressed everyone, starting with talking down to her like she was dumb and didn't understand the possibility of Pygmalion being a bad man. "mates love each other more than anyone else. Pyg said that about her. But she just said he hurt her and then ran away. Why did she run if we could protect her from him? Where is she to voice the accusations she made?" she snapped back at her father her eyes flashing with anger as she ignored everyone else around them. "And why kick her out just for defending him? She never said she was going to do us any harm but we just toss her out?" she motioned to Lolita and stared at her dad in disbelief "Don't talk to me like I'm still a stupid pup!" she growled as her emotions rose to their max and exploded, leaving her bristling, stunned by her own outburst and embarrassed when she looked around remembering that it wasn't just her and her dad standing there. "I...I'm sorry but I wanted to share my opinions too. I'm a kid but I'm not dumb. I didn't mean to be rude" she said this in a softer voice lowering her gaze and preparing to get yelled at.
Messages In This Thread
RE: But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must - by Lainie - January 29, 2020, 08:12 PM