Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
163 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW but @Erzulie or @Aningan would be awesome!

Her victory over Ying left her feeling little more than dread. She didn't like having to resort to force, even if it was only blunt force with no threat of injury. It wasn't her way, but what was she supposed to do? She was Rosalyn and Erzulie's daughter and she refused to be a doormat. She had to defend her place in the pack, but it didn't leave her feeling all that great about herself. There was also a prevailing sense of anticipation, and not the good kind. Was this to be her new norm, constantly watching her back for the next challenger?

Nieve thought she was a deserving member of the pack, but that didn't mean she couldn't work harder. After spending the entire morning patrolling the borders and freshening up the scent markers, the girl headed inward, intent on checking all of the caches before breaking for lunch. Already she was tiring. She was made for more mental and social pursuits, so these physical tasks took more out of her than she expected, but she refused to take a break until it was done.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM