Blacktail Deer Plateau And I don't remember all of my mistakes
163 Posts
Ooc —
Oh, she replied in that same faint, slightly woozy tone of voice. I'm fine! Just... workin' hard, y'know? She let her eyelids flutter shut for a long beat and pulled a slow, even breath in through her nose. That helped settle some of her dizziness, enough that when she opened them again, she no longer felt like her brain was swimming in jelly.

The girl's eyes fell immediately to the rabbit again rather than darting up to Aningan's worried face. The allure of food was simply greater at the moment. Ummmm, she said, musing with her tongue poking out between her lips, maybe just a bite, if you don't mind? A leg would probably tide her over. I was just checking on the caches but I think I got a lil carried away, she explained, an apology lingering in her words and her eyes alike as she swept her gaze over him.

Large, sturdy, and white as snow. Nieve couldn't remember ever seeing Aningan before, really seeing him as something other than just The Alpha. He was an attractive man and it was easy to see how he'd got to where he was, even if sometimes she wished he did more. It wasn't fair to blame him for not searching for her siblings, though. Surely he had his own work to do. Say, Nieve began, pitching her voice to sound more conversational than overtly curious, how d'you get so much respect, Aningan? What's your secret?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 22, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 22, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - January 31, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 02, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - February 14, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Aningan - February 23, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: And I don't remember all of my mistakes - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:01 PM