Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
163 Posts
Ooc —
Nieve accepted Rosalyn's invitation, eager to get away from the Plateau and return to the sea. It wasn't just the bad feelings lingering in the wake of Ying's challenge. It was the promise of adventure and discovery and the memory of salt on the breeze. By the seaside, she could reminisce about simpler times and allow herself to feel giddy. Those were no longer options in Rusalka's current realm, not so long as the Chinese she-wolf hunted her title.

Rosalyn seemed to be looking for something and her gold daughter followed in respectful silence. Everything that happened between Rusalka and Drageda existed in the time before she was born, so Nieve's knowledge of it was practically nonexistent. If her mothers had spoken of it, it was in brief snatches, nothing concrete. As she trailed the russet pirate through the tall trees, into a massive tunnel and down onto a secluded beach, she couldn't help but feel like she was tracing the edges of some great secret. Some part of Rosalyn she didn't know.

Mamá? she queried as their paws met the sand, quelling the urge to run to the sea and frolic. What is this place?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - January 25, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM