Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
163 Posts
Ooc —
That all made sense to Nieve. She wasn't the type to hold a grudge, or at least not for very long. She'd inherited a lot of things from both of her mothers through their nurturing, but that wasn't one of them. For Rosalyn, it was about empowerment. She refused to let the demons of an unpleasant situation hang off her shoulders. Nieve could appreciate the value in that lesson and she took it to heart, for someday when it would avail her.

Erzulie had fallen silent. Nieve shifted in the sands to peer questioningly at her mama and saw only conflict in her eyes and the tense lines of her face. Maman? she prompted, as if it was Erzulie's turn to speak. Mostly she was concerned for her mother, but being their daughter, she wasn't forward enough to outright ask what was wrong. Not when there was so much weight here for the two of them that she didn't fully understand because she'd never experienced it herself.

And not when she wasn't 100% sure that that was tension in Erzulie's gaze and not something else entirely.
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:02 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM