Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Artyom waited patiently for an explanation, earthen eyes flitting from the young she-wolf to the withered plant that could apparently kill him. From his perspective it looked relatively harmless, especially considering the frost had damaged it so badly. She went on to share how it might bring harm to him and the world "fatal" stood out above all others. He furrowed his brow; "it can kill you even if it is already dead?" Because the cold season would've destroyed it already, he felt certain.

The golden ranger turned to face her again to say, "thank you," and managed a thin smile - genuinely grateful for her care despite his quiet reluctance to believe that some ugly fauna could truly cause him such harm. "I don't believe we've met before?"
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 29, 2020, 04:01 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM