Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
A contemplative hum formed in his chest as the strange wolfess answered his question. He supposed there was no real reason not to trust her word, considering she shared these facts not to bring him harm but quite the opposite. Artyom, content to cast the topic aside for the time being, turned attention wholly to introduction.

"Artyom," he returned with a polite sweep of his tail, despite the discomfort that came with her eye contact. The ranger was respectful of the natural hierarchy and with him being of a higher rank, he could not deny that small prickle of frustration at her direct stare. "That's alright," he told her following an apology for potentially spooking him, then carried on to fish for information on who she really was: "how did you come to know about this... wandering jew plant?"

Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 30, 2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM