Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Plants are a good way of poisoning others...

Uhm what?

Scare them off and don't kill them.

Okay, so it went from bad to worse.

Artyom gawked at his newest acquaintance, brown eyes wide with surprise to hear such ill intent spill from the maw of this delicate wolfess. The ranger had not expected her explanation at all - surely "they're interesting" would've been a suitable response - and he found himself stunned to silence as he continued to blink dumbly down at her.

"Well," he started, pausing to clear his tightened throat with an awkward cough, "that's, uhm... nice to hear?" Some amusement in his tone in effort to mask the discomfort he felt, the embarrassment at not knowing how to respond. "Remind me never to get on your bad side!"
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - February 10, 2020, 12:55 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM