Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He felt bad, and a little sorry for Kora as she seemed to appear a little deflated at this very awkward first impression. Artyom wondered more of the she-wolf's background. Perhaps social encounters were not her strong point, something that the gilded ranger had always been comfortable to partake in. 

Still, all was not lost. Kora might have accidentally made herself look rather maddened with her talk of weapons made from fauna, but Artyom was keen to set their comradery straight on the right path once more. "How about you make it up to me then," he suggested with a playful, joking tone: "accompany me on the remainder of my patrol? You can save me from any other potential by plant attack." A cheeky grin and a cheerful sweep of his tail, his warm eyes alight with encouragement.

Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - February 23, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM