Northstar Vale mitautigigaa ➻
starkindler
159 Posts
Ooc — Dan
“I did not wish a denmate?” Now this almost made her scream. If she did not wish a denmate, then would she have accepted her beside? Would she have accepted her lovely touch? It wouldn’t have come to this if she were sincere; to both the pearl and herself. She should have been; she should, she should, she should. But she was not; and now she had to suffer the consequences.

“Of course,” she leaned a little closer to her, but then backed away a few steps. “You need a husband.” Agana almost spitted; the pearl was ready to give up on her… for a man; but not any a man, a husband. She thought Kukutux abandoned that idea a long time ago, but it seems not. And here she was, wrong again. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Agana wanted to turn away and run away screaming and crying, but she still needed her question answered:
“Before you leave,” she began, “Since you are a healer,” she approached her a little, but still kept a safe distance. “I have experienced a lot of belly aches, dizziness and food cravings lately. My body is also way too sensitive to every movement and touch; do you have any idea what might be the cause?” Golden gaze fixed the moon girl; her eyes shone bright, but they were empty.
common    romanian    valerian
— hover for transation

Messages In This Thread
mitautigigaa ➻ - by Kukutux - January 27, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: mitautigigaa ➻ - by Agana - January 27, 2020, 02:15 PM
RE: mitautigigaa ➻ - by Kukutux - January 28, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: mitautigigaa ➻ - by Agana - February 14, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: mitautigigaa ➻ - by Kukutux - February 16, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: mitautigigaa ➻ - by Agana - March 12, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: mitautigigaa ➻ - by Kukutux - March 13, 2020, 08:21 PM