Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
If she was still talking with a smile on her face, one could generally believe she was fine. Her real emotions were worn on her face and in her mannerisms 24/7 and she was bad at hiding them, though with really serious stuff she could keep her mouth shut. She doubted Fig knew her as deep as that yet, but maybe now that they were spending more time together he would get to see more than just an accident-prone dumbass.

She snorted yet again, embracing the noise she had hated before because it wasn't about to change anytime soon. It was better than her "huhuhu" laugh anyway. Not yet, not yet - but hey, with my luck I ain't doubtin' it'll happen. Figment was funny, she did like spending time with him - if her attempts to woo his dad were to fail, perhaps his son was her best chance at finding someone like him. Hopefully she'd never say this out loud, but Nellie often said things she probably shouldn't have. I've never liked caves though, so I'm bettin' ya a free lunch that I'll get trapped in one in the future.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - February 07, 2020, 08:01 PM