Sun Mote Copse Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans!
"I'm a hazard to your health!"
140 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Nellie couldn't help but observe him a little - his smile, his green eyes, the dark coat... Yeah, he didn't look half bad at all. Plus he was nice, made her laugh and spent time with her, that was always a plus. She realized then that she might've been staring just a bit too intensely, so her gaze wandered off to their surroundings before returning to him when he spoke of his love for caves. It was for the best that Nellie hadn't gotten "the talk" yet at that point, or she would've for sure made a sex joke involving her own cave.

I... I'm afraid of the dark. And small spaces. She confessed with a little, nervous wiggle of her shoulders. Caves have both. Was she playing it up a little for entertainment? Hell yes. Was she telling the truth? Hell yes. Would she still join Fig for an adventure into some caves? HELL YES.
Messages In This Thread
Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - January 27, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Southern motherfuckin' Democratic-Republicans! - by Nellie - February 08, 2020, 05:55 PM