Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Chai was swift in answering Dawns call. The message encoded within it was clear. It was time to hunt. The presence of the small group of deer within the territory was at the forefront of her mind ever since she had discovered them. So it was no surprise that the weakened state of one doe in particular, had not gone unnoticed by the keen eyed female. For someone who was so naturally timid in nature, the eagerness in which she took to the hunt was promising.

Arriving shortly after the others, namely a new man who she had not been formally introduced to yet, she couldn't help but notice Daylily, who looked absolutely petrified. Chai slid up, brushing along her flank lightly in a gesture of reassurance. Though with her still slim figure and weakened muscles, she was hardly the prime example of a wolf capable for say, the take down. But in this, the hunt as a whole at least and with her accumulated knowledge, she felt confident. Tense with instinctual anticipation, she looked to Dawn expectantly for the strategy.

Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Chai - January 28, 2020, 03:06 PM