Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Aside from Dawn and her mate, Artyom, Chai was perhaps the most composed among the subordinates gathered. Wordlessly, she listened as the Alphess laid out the plan, choosing to pair her with the butter cream man and Daylily. They would wait, hunkered down in the concealment of the tree line while Dawn and Connor, as he was called, drove the doe towards them. For her it was a solid enough, simple plan.

With a quick nod of affirmation, she spared one last glance to Dawn before turning to flit silently towards the shelter of the trees. She kept one ear turned in the direction of the remaining deer, to keep tabs. Spooking them now, too early would prove disastrous and ruin the hunt. Once they were settled, she turned to Daylily, but acknowledged Artyom as well with a wise nod. "We should make it quick. She's weak, but those skinny legs flail all over. And watch for the hooves...they are sharper than you might think." She cautioned in a feather light whisper of a voice.

Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Chai - January 28, 2020, 03:53 PM