Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
77 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Daylily understood how much the others were relying on her to do her part. This understanding helped to settle her nerves a little bit, though she was still incredibly nervous. She watched as Dawn and Connor did their jobs, driving the injured deer towards where she, Artyom, and Chai were hiding. When it came time for it, she simply stopped thinking and followed Artyom’s lead in attacking. She surprised herself when her teeth sunk deep into the flesh of the deer. She was nearly dislodged when it reared up and one of her limbs was knocked by a hoof, but it was glancing blow. She managed to hold on, tasting blood in her mouth. Her nostrils flared and her eyes grew wild with bloodlust, something she had never felt before. Hunting fish or small game was different; there it was more about the chase. This was about victory over the life of another animal, feeling triumph because you had killed something. Later, Daylily would probably be upset, but right now all thought and feeling were gone from her.
Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Daylily - January 28, 2020, 04:31 PM