Whitebark Stream I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries
139 Posts
Ooc — Mai
It was over in minutes. With the combined force of Dawn and Connor joining the attack and drawing more blood, the doe's fate was sealed. The kick to the chest her leader took had not escaped Chai. In any other situation she would have abandoned her task to voice her concern, but the platinum woman pressed on only after a moments faltering, biting into the animals side.

Her own clean ivory muzzle was stained with the blood of their prey, the muscles in her neck and shoulders straining as she fought, with the others, to pull it to ground. Too weak to fight against the combined effort of the wolves and from too much blood loss, the doe at last collapsed, falling still. Chai leapt back then, instinct kicking in as she circled the carcass, heeding the natural hierarchy. But that was okay; she could wait. She turned a pale eye to the direction in which the remainder of the fallen doe's group had fled, now one less.

Messages In This Thread
I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Dawn - January 28, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I'm swept up by the shape of all the centuries - by Chai - January 29, 2020, 12:00 PM