Whitebark Stream I remember when we were young
163 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated to Jan 28!

Nieve's long-ranging steps carried her with ease across across valley and through forest. It felt good to get out, stretch her legs and shed her worries from back home, and none could deny the beauty of the taiga. Clear streams, cold air and an endless blanket of white. Erzulie was right: the snow was wonderful. Along the way the golden girl took occasional breaks to just frolic, laughing in a carefree manner, careless whether she was seen or not. So she didn't have a lot of friends back home; she didn't need them! She had herself.

The fourth day brought her the scent of congregated wolves, along with the vaguely familiar aroma of Bhediya. Wondering if this was Uaine Gorsedd, Nieve followed the scent on the breeze until she found the scent markers surrounding a lovely alpine forest. Stopping a respectful distance from them and arranging herself into an appropriately submissive yet curious stance, Nieve tilted her head back and loosed a quiet, lilting howl. Nothing urgent, it said, but I'd like to know about you!
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
I remember when we were young - by Nieve - January 30, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 02, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:01 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 15, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Kora - February 18, 2020, 10:06 PM
RE: I remember when we were young - by Nieve - February 21, 2020, 02:46 PM