Phoenix Maplewood I keep lowering my head these days
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Further into the woodland she wandered, seeking what, she knew not; although she sought to reason with herself, declare she was there with a purpose, she could not. Her being there was truly and utterly meaningless, wandering aimless. But perhaps, she wondered, a reason could develop; this she assumed upon spying a pallid beast in the distance, and decided upon when he greeted her.

Curving her path by hardly a hair’s worth of degree, Kaori soon found herself approaching the stranger. She was curious more so than anything, wondering who he was—and part of her wondered about his nearness to her new home.

“Hello,” she called out, distance between them gradually lost. “Care to join me?” Several meters-worth of space was allowed to remain between them as she slowed to a stop, an overall friendly posture easily adopted.
Messages In This Thread
I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 04, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 05, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 06, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 09, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 11, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Kaori - February 23, 2020, 08:14 PM
RE: I keep lowering my head these days - by Asmodeus - February 24, 2020, 02:35 AM