Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
163 Posts
Ooc —
While Nieve was looking for Harps, she also kept an eye out for signs of fresh prey passing through. Being an amateur hunter at best, she passed by at least 3 distinct signs that a beaver had recently come through this neck of the woods. She likely would've walked past a few more, but Nieve was lucky enough to find Harps pretty quickly after that.

She was perceptive enough to pick up on the grey wolf's hesitation even from a distance. It made Nieve pause as well. Was it rude to press her company on a less-than-willing partner? But maybe Harps wasn't hesitant about her, specifically, and more just about everything else. Well, only one way to find out. Nieve fixed her face into a warm smile and wove her way over to Harps.

Splashes of russet red broke the variegated grey of Harps' fur, catching Nieve's attention and rendering her momentarily speechless. She composed herself quickly before saying, with the careful voice one might use when soothing a frightened pet, Hi there. You're Harps, right?
and i've found that in every man there's a child
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM