Blacktail Deer Plateau You know I've always seen it that way
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I'm fine with continuing for a few more rounds (especially if you need this for any trades or anything) but if you're trying to pare down, you're more than welcome to push toward a fade! :)

She introduced herself and saved Harps from wondering by mentioning her mothers. A few days earlier, the yearling would've smiled at the comment about Erzulie and Rosalyn. As it stood, her lips twitched into more of a nervous grimace, which she belatedly caught and forced into a thin smile. This was the Betas' daughter, she didn't want to make a bad impression or seem as if she took issue with the leadership. She bobbed her head, then stilled when Nieve's voice dropped to a more conspiratorial level.

She blinked her copper eyes, remaining silent for a beat or two as she tried to gauge Nieve's demeanor. She didn't seem gossipy but, rather, quite nervous. Harps hadn't missed the way she'd looked over her shoulder before speaking. Nothing about her mannerisms lent itself to subterfuge, so Harps drew in a quiet breath and nodded slowly in agreement, taking another moment to decide what to say.

"I wasn't expecting it at all," Harps admitted, "and I really don't understand what happened. I thought Ying was..." Companionable, polite, sweet. "I didn't know the others," she continued in the next breath, "and I'm still not clear what they did?" Reyes—Nieve's brother, Harps realized—hadn't answered that question for her, either, and the contention coupled with the mysteriousness of it all didn't sit well with her.
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 03, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 03, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 05:56 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - February 15, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 02, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 03, 2020, 10:38 AM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 11, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:44 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 23, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Harps - March 23, 2020, 07:59 PM
RE: You know I've always seen it that way - by Nieve - March 25, 2020, 01:27 PM