Blacktail Deer Plateau he seems like the gods’ equal, that man, who
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Although Erzulie gave no indications of suspicion, the words that left her mouth dismayed Harps even more. She had been so grateful to have a home, to never have to wander again. Now the Beta not only asked but demanded she go out and scout. The yearling felt a little like retching as Erzulie unknowingly and single-handedly destroyed each of her high hopes about what pack life would mean for her. All Harps desired was the peace, quiet and rest she had never known.

She was so naive. Harps was too distraught to come up with a response. She just stood there, a mantra springing up in her head: I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this.
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
he seems like the gods’ equal, that man, who - by Erzulie - February 04, 2020, 01:48 PM
RE: he seems like the gods’ equal, that man, who - by Harps - February 05, 2020, 09:56 AM