Firefly Glen the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
They were so cool! So cool, in fact, that Spica didn't really notice the approach of other wolves, or the likeliness that Syrma would just wander up to find her (if her sister was playing at all, anyway). None of it mattered as she found this super cool new thing that was all the rage now. She'd always been easily distracted by cool things.

So distracted, in fact, that she didn't see the other wolves until she heard the woman's voice. Holy fuck!! Spica shouted and with her fur standing on end she jump-scared a little and turned around. Would you announce yourself next time?! You scared the shit out of me! she said, a little too rudely perhaps -- Spica wasn't exactly known for her manners, after all -- and then excused herself, because she'd learned that if you said sorry everything was k: I'm sorry if I'm rude, it's just that my mom's very sick and I got distracted by the bugs. She had no idea that their existence was very temporary due to the cold, or she might've been even more amazed by their existence here today, just for her.

Her eyes then fell on the young wolf who seemed a little older than her, but unmistakably a lot younger than the woman that he was with.

haha - i am a big foreign-nature noob and have never seen fireflies irl, but i'm glad you just rolled with it :')
Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain - by Spica - February 13, 2020, 05:38 AM