Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay. It's really weird being this far away from everyone.. I hope we get there soon -- it's probably going to seem really weird when we get there and it's not... Home. Empty. Or at least it sounded weird the more he thought about it. It was probably good he wasn't going alone...

Spook was a late bloomer, younger, and top it off with a bit of a delays from all that had happened... Well, his anxieties probably still did a pretty good job at burying any other rogue feelings that popped up. Still, he was worried of saying dumb things, of making one of the people who was reliably nice to him suddenly not be nice. He had a lot of growing up to do, even if his gawky body looked almost like an adult.

Did he even know what options were out there? He really only knew what he'd been taught by his parents, mostly that which his mother demanded. Not really? More like I know what I don't wanna do. I don't like fighting as much as my brother and sister. And I mean, hunting's ok but not super exciting. But that's just what Mom said that was basic stuff people should all know. So.. I dunno. Shrug. Do you know what you want to do? He was curious.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Warlock - March 28, 2020, 03:11 AM