Redhawk Caldera The truth is in the eye of the beholder.
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The man pretended to look defeated that he couldn't catch the fish, but in reality, his plan had set into motion and the girl had foolishly dived for the fish and snatched it swiftly. Though he wasn't impressed that she could catch a fish, he gave her a forced wagged tail to congratulate her, but his silver eye caught the fact that she had been cut at her ankle. Glee filled his heart but he forced himself to look curious and concerned for her well being as the girl tried to brush off the fact that she had an injury and asked Ghidorah if this catch will be enough for his pack.

"Of course this will do, but my dear, you can't just brush off this injury," he fretted slightly as he approached her and lowered his tilted head to get a better look at her cut. "You don't have to act tough my darling," he drifted up flirtatious eyes up to her orbs and locked onto her for a few moments before craning his head up and looking around the caldera. "There is only barren rock here," he observed, but he already planned this ahead of time, "when we stop by my pack, I can have my healer look at that cut and just put some herbs on it to make sure you don't get an infection." Even if the girl might have protested, he would be sure to soothe her nerves and bring her closer.
Messages In This Thread
The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - February 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - February 16, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - February 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - February 29, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - March 03, 2020, 01:49 PM