Redhawk Caldera The truth is in the eye of the beholder.
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Sorry for the late reply. I'm getting over a stomach bacteria. I have antibiotics now so I hopefully will get better and be able to reply more regularly.

She was glad to hear that the effort she had put in to secure her catch would be appreciated by her guide and soon his pack. But his sense of gratitude was not the only emotion he expressed as a level of concern was also presented. A simple cut wouldn't be that big of an issue she thought but he insisted that even this minor injury could develop an infection and worsen. "It's really not that large of an issue, and you have already provided so much." she expressed.

When he stepped closer towards her to examine her injury and looked at her, she couldn't help but feel her sense of worry and concern diminish. His kind words and devoted demeanor were so far from savage she wondered if he might be more akin to the type of wolf Dawson was. He had to lead her to a temporary safe haven and perhaps this male would do the same. "Though if you insist, I would be willing to accept some herbs from your healer before my departure." she accepted. This may be a good way for her to see if his pack was a location worth staying in. If so she could then attempt to persuade them in allowing her stay, after apologizing for her misguidance.
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - February 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - February 16, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - February 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - February 29, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - March 13, 2020, 07:46 PM