Stone Circle Now I am as devoted to you as I can be without crossing the line
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Walking was not yet an easy task, body resistant; he was feeling better, healing, but he went so long hardly moving that he was needing to reteach his muscles what it meant to get around. Concentrating on the task at hand, every ounce of focus put into walking, he did not notice Laurel. Only when she chuffed did his head snap up, gaze leaving the ground and focusing on her. Initially, his tail started to wag slowly and he shifted his direction to head towards her—but he never quite reached her. His sister’s voice echoed through his head, as did hers, from back when he first visited Easthollow in search of her. Those voices, loud and insistent, made his entire body still some distance away from her; his tail stopped wagging and he averted his gaze, looking back towards the ground.

“I can go somewhere else if you want…?” he offered, wanting to give her, her space. But… if he gave her too much space, would he still be able to protect her? He wanted to talk to her—there was so much he wanted to say—but, at the same time, he didn’t want to push her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”