Phoenix Maplewood Lights down for the one I love.
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
No post order here, and this is just a reminder that this hunt will be unsuccessful - Whitebark wolves will go home with no prey.   :(
Pack-mates are still free to hop in if they want to!

The voice of another, Anokhi, was first to pipe up in response. Artyom turned his proud head then, shifting slightly to blink over a gilded shoulder at the she-wolf's dark features. He rather liked her suggestion and offered a smile that glimmered in his mahogany gaze, which shifted to Kora as she offered input. It would be good advice if the beavers didn't have a special escape underwater and, for the first time, realised that his packmates might not have any experience with these oversized rodents.

"They will attempt to dive as soon as they feel threatened," he shared, "and their burrow is remarkably well-built. I don't think we would have any luck in breaking it down - not unless we have all day." He regarded Aphrodite with an apologetic glance, and took note of Connor's silence with quiet concern.

Artyom fell silent for a time, contemplating which next move would yield the greatest results. "I think," he said, decision made, "we will go in from different angles." He regarded each of his comrades with a glance as he addressed them, "Connor and Kora, head in from upstream; Anokhi and Aphrodite, downstream. I'll cross the river and attack from there. Wait until I move, then you make yours." He crept away then, careful on ice and cold mud, to find the safest place to cross.

Messages In This Thread
Lights down for the one I love. - by Artyom - February 17, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Anokhi - February 17, 2020, 09:49 AM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Kora - February 17, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Aphrodite - February 17, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Eights - February 18, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Artyom - February 18, 2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Aphrodite - February 18, 2020, 02:46 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Anokhi - February 18, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Kora - February 18, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Eights - February 21, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Aphrodite - February 21, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Kora - February 21, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Artyom - February 25, 2020, 07:44 AM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Aphrodite - February 25, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Anokhi - February 28, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Kora - February 28, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: Lights down for the one I love. - by Artyom - March 04, 2020, 12:22 PM