Neverwinter Forest Dreamland, I love you
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
He doesn’t know whether he wants to be impressed or irritated that their Boss doesn’t get the hint Kratos doesn’t care to be bothered right now. (When does he ever?) An odd mix of both it is then, although it leans heavy on the “irritated” side.
The news about the shitty people outside the borders seems like a smart idea, but right now Kratos is just upset that it’s two out of three of their original trio that ended up messed up out of everyone else around Neverwinter. Go figure. Zephyr comes here talking about protection when they’d been just fine before, and the moment they’d come close here? All Hell breaks loose.
At the mention of people to find, Kratos lifts his head. For a second, he thinks of a serious answer; of the princess. But it is only a second before he blurts out instead;
Yeah, how about someone who can actually fucking heal? Your guy poisoned us. He’d almost lost Zephyr again, and if he sees the bastard again well… he can’t promise playing nice. After fuming for a beat, he clarifies; Someone to teach me so we don’t have this shit happen again.
Messages In This Thread
Dreamland, I love you - by Mal - February 23, 2020, 02:05 AM
RE: Dreamland, I love you - by Kratos - February 25, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Dreamland, I love you - by Zephyr - February 25, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: Dreamland, I love you - by Mal - February 25, 2020, 01:35 AM
RE: Dreamland, I love you - by Kratos - February 25, 2020, 01:53 AM
RE: Dreamland, I love you - by Mal - April 01, 2020, 10:49 PM