Whitebark Stream winded
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He knew Grezig well enough by now to know that she probably hated his constant worrying, but it was just something she was going to have to get used to. She had wanted him to father her children; what did she expect? Of all the things he worried about daily, he worried about his children the most. Even the ones that did not want him in their life. 

Now she had gotten ahead of him somehow and gone towards the borders of an unknown pack without him. He was not happy, and it showed in the hardness of his expression as he arrived and moved to stand next to her. She had already howled for leadership and everything, the sound reaching him from where he had been furiously tracking her. Had they not been in the presence of another, he would have expressed to her just how frustrated he was with her carelessness, but it would have to wait. He had caught the man's words just as he had arrived, and he offered a brisk nod in greeting. I'm Kavik. We are formerly of Uaine Gorsedd, but it is no more, he began. He motioned to Grezig with his head before continuing. Grezig is pregnant, and we need somewhere safe for her to have the children. How weird it was to be on the other side of this conversation. He knew all too well the weight of the favor they were asking. I've led a few packs and am an experienced guardian; I can help with protection and patrols, he offered. He would be forever in the leader's debt if he allowed them within the ranks and gave Grezig a safe place to give birth, and so he would do whatever the other man needed. He looked to Grezig then, allowing her to add anything she needed to say.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
winded - by RIP Grezig - February 24, 2020, 01:33 AM
RE: winded - by Artyom - February 24, 2020, 03:14 AM
RE: winded - by RIP Kavik - February 25, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: winded - by Artyom - March 02, 2020, 07:21 AM
RE: winded - by RIP Kavik - March 20, 2020, 03:43 PM