Felltree Marsh I don't know how I'm going to win
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
she did not always like the taste that carrying herbs in her mouth gave her but these frosted tangerine colored blooms were not bad, as long as she did not clamp her teeth around them too hard. It did not smell as good as other flowers, instead of a sweet aroma it gave off a more musky, tree sap like scent. Earthy, slightly damp but the moist smell could have been from the ice that clung to the petals. Her nam had been called while she concentrated on getting the herbal petals but she only had eyes for the blant and ears for the slintering ice. 

When she returned to him with glee she wanted him to be happy with her find, they were a bright contrast to their fur and the snowflakes that continued to fall from the heavens. Ah but he was not a healer, he would not know that these could help make sure inflammation and infection did not set in. Sure it was a small scratch but even that can cause trouble, she had seen a fever come from a kid getting a little scrap from a thorn bush. 

Oh, oh, there was that brow raising again. It was a good find and it wasnt like she had fallen in or put herself at any real risk but she still lowered her tail in subpication. She gave him a look of apology and sorrow that he was not happy for her find. her ears lowered, pusted her nose at his neck and chin as well to convey the point he wanted. I wont run off again, I am sorry.
Messages In This Thread
I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 26, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 26, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Hiromi - February 27, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: I don't know how I'm going to win - by Yuudai - February 27, 2020, 09:08 PM