Firestone Hot Springs it’s actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him
~ the outsider ~
183 Posts
Ooc —

not sure about the outcome of the acceptance thread so imma stay super super vague

She lingered. Without the heart to venture far from the territory her daughter now called home. No, not her daughter… She thought grumbling with herself at the lapse, my son. She conceded, nodding to herself and murming ‘son’ into the ground.

Rosalie returned to the hot spring where she original met Mal. There was a bundle of herbs she had forgotten to grab in her haste. The properties of which would help Zephyr and … Kratos… recover.

The resonating sound of a scream startled the French woman. Flinching violently, her ears pulled forward and her eyes widened. Taking off in a run toward whoever had made that sound. “Mon Dieu!” The thin frame of a young man huddled away from one of the springs. Casting a wary eye on the surrounding area, finding nothing she turned to her nose. Taking a good whiff Lie’s nose quickly crumpled. What a repulsive smell.

Taking hesitant steps toward the youngster, Rosalie called out with a whisper, very aware of her volume and potential danger around. “Hey… you ok? What happened?” She was dying to investigate that smell, but wanted to make sure he was alright first.

1/5
5/5
~ i haven't played that song since my wife died ~
lie can be pp'd by anyone listed as family on her profile

"common", "french" 1/5 posts
Messages In This Thread
RE: it’s actually pretty easy being nice to a bitter boy like him - by Rosalie - February 27, 2020, 07:35 PM