Firefly Glen I close my eyes and you lead the way
time falls like moonlight
317 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The Maiden hadn't seen Komal in quite some time despite plans being made, and the sharing of their religions. She thought maybe destined meet was only a moment of time, letting Miriam experience someone as devout as she could be, and experience what others may believe in. A silent prayer to the Goddess for this chance, for now she was interested in the wordly beliefs other may obtain, even though she may not follow them. Knowledge to take to the Summerlands, when the time shall come. 

She had not seen many since then, perhaps it was the world telling her she needed to find others. Miriam knew she could not always rely on the Goddess to show her life, for it was her to determine what she would do with the granted life, albiet some guidance if needed. She would let the winds of the world guide, following the starpath to where they twinkle, and the gentle preys of the world flying to their direction. 

And so she arrived.. But felt warm. Miriam seemed like a haunting figure, lurched and looking for something, but even she did not know what seemed to be for. Possessed, she felt not of her own flesh and soul but another showing her the way. Before her, a figure of beautiful colors stood in but a blur. The ghostly womans first thought...

The Horned God?

Surely not, for his would never show physical appearance below. But the God was once a wolf, but devoted to the Goddess, he had been granted a spot next to herself. The Protector, the guardian to them- it was said when he was still a wolf, he had descendants. Beauty in coloration, unlike the regular world they were in that the Goddess adored so much, he could only be the thought of the Horned God's personal guards, or a long-time descendant..

She knew it was a sign. A blessing, for all that had been done- her determination to see the  world, and the thoughts of knowledge to the Summerland. Miriam knew, he was important, and she sought out for him, gaining closer with a heated mind and body.
Messages In This Thread
I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - February 29, 2020, 02:11 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - February 29, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - February 29, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 01, 2020, 12:00 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 01, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 01, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 03, 2020, 03:39 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 07, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 07, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 07, 2020, 11:39 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 08, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Miriam - March 09, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: I close my eyes and you lead the way - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 02:00 AM